My Favorite Blogs

12.13.2010

Skinny Bitch

I have read Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin a couple years ago.  It was awesome when I read it then.  I have decided to read it again thanks to my roommate becoming a vegetarian.  I thought it would be nice to join her.  Although, I am not so sure that going vegetarian during the holidays is such a good idea. . . Baby steps is what I am telling myself.  I will post my thoughts after I read parts of the book.  I really wished I had highlighted the key points last time I read it so I'm going to this time.  For anyone who is interested in reading it, it is an easy read and quite amusing (after you get past the pure mortification of what the food you are eating is doing to your body).  I highly recommend it! It is only $10.38 on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley