I was pleasantly surprised when I logged onto blogger this morning!
My wonderful friend Emily has passed on the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks Emily! And for those of you (like myself) who didn't know what "Liebster" meant have a new fancy word to throw around! It means darling or beloved. So sweet :)
Here is the Liebster Blog Award criterea:
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
Here's how this award process works...
Each nominee should:
- Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
- Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
Who I am passing on the Liebster Award to.....
Chelsea at The Life and Whereabouts of Chelsea
Lauren at According to She Designs
Danielle at Being Mrs. Curtis
Sarah Beth at Here Goes Nothing
Check out these blogs. They are a few of my favorites!
My Five Random Facts...
- I love to paint.
- My Starbucks order is a Triple Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte.
- I live on a 100 acre cow farm.
- I have 2 tattoos.
- My wine of choice is St. Urban Riesling.
Happy Friday, everyone!