My Favorite Blogs

3.05.2012

Chili's Copycat Salsa

I am a major Chili's salsa lover.  So, when I found this recipe, I had to try it! Let me tell you- it is to very good and pretty close to the kind you get in the restaurant. If I only had a presidente margarita to go with it, I would be in heaven.



Ingredients
  • 2 cans of whole tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup yellow onions
  • 1 t cumin
  • 1 can sliced jalapenos (I use 1 fresh jalapeno because I cannot find them in the can)
  • 1 t garlic salt
  • 1 t lime juice
  • 1 t sugar
  • 1/2 t salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! now if only I could make their chips. I love how thin they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. That's why I'm so addicted! But this recipe is super close to the restaurant one! And I love making it because it is fresh!

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley