- Pants and bra come off immediately. I normally just have on a t-shirt when I am alone. I hate it when someone comes home and I have to put them back on.
- When I am alone in the car, I sing. I usually pretend that I am singing karaoke and people in the audience are amazed at my pure skill. (Note: I love karaoke, but I am not really that skilled.)
- Talk to my cat. Who doesn't have conversations with their pets when they are alone? One good thing is that my cat will respond. I just pretend that whatever he is saying, he is agreeing with me.
- I weigh myself. I hate weighing myself around people. And I find that you get better scale results when your just wearing a t-shirt. So, naturally I do think when I am alone with my pants off.
- I make up Zumba routines to songs that come in my iPod.
Blog Challenge: Day 1 Weird Thing I Do When I Am Alone
It is not often that I am seriously all alone, but I do enjoy that time. Some things that I can think of that I do that may seem strange to some people: