My Favorite Blogs

12.07.2010

My Little Sister

My little sister posted this quote on my facebook wall.  I think it describes our relationship perfectly.

"Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers."

My little sister is the strongest person I know.  She has been through at the age of 19 more than most people go through in their whole life.  I truly admire all that she has overcome and the grace that she did it with.  We may fight like the best of them, but like this quote says, if something happens, we always have each others back.  I would go to war for her and I know she would do the same for me.  Gosh, how did my mom get so lucky to have daughters like us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley