My Favorite Blogs

12.06.2010

All Better

Okay, sorry for bitching in my last post.  It was just one of those days.  I am about halfway done with one of my study guides and getting stuff done makes me feel better.  And I don't have to wake up until 11 tomorrow! That ALWAYS makes me happy :)  Tomorrow I have a student teacher meeting.  I really hope that I find out who my cooperating teacher will be and where my placement will be at.  I am excited to find out what grade I will be placed in too.  I am so excited to finish this semester and get on with LAST semester in college.

My goal for Christmas break will be to get on a good sleep schedule.  I will have to be up at 6 am Monday through Friday next semester.  This whole falling asleep at 2 am is not going to work.  I am trying to go to bed early tonight...Hopefully I will fall asleep quicker than last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley