My Favorite Blogs

12.16.2010

If It's Not Nailed Down...Monogram It!

So I almost had a heart attack when I found these two MUST HAVE items for a monogramming junkie like myself.  I will be (without a doubt) ordering these after I get some Christmas cash!

First thing are these fabulous monogrammed scarves.  They are only $18.99 plus S&H.  You can have them even pick the best font for your initials.  My heart is seriously racing.  I can't wait to get one (or more than one, most likely).  Find them here at Marley Lilly.


And my last must have before I go back to school is this acrylic personalized pencil holder.  This would make a wonderful teacher gift as well.  I obviously have to have one for the desk in my future classroom.  This is a steal for only $12.  The insert is also reversible so you will get two different looks for the price of one.  This and much more presh stuff can be found at Nico and Lala.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley