My Favorite Blogs

12.12.2010

I love....Old Movies

Roman Holiday is on and it inspired me to write about all of the old movies I love.  Just another example of why I was born in the wrong time period...but lets not get into that. 

I get REALLY excited when I find a movie on tv that just started.  I know it is weird.  But I do.  I just can't help myself.  Anytime I see a movie that just started, I get sucked in to watch.  And that is what happened just now.  Roman Holiday just started!  Ahh, this movie is perfection to me.  Lets think about this: 1-Audrey Hepburn 2-Gregory Peck.  Enough said.  It is the classic love story of a European princess falling for an American....all taking place in Rome.  I am without a doubt, a sucker for anything with Audrey Hepburn.  She is gorgeous, classy, timeless.  If I could be anyone in the past, it would be Audrey Hepburn.  I am somewhat obsessed with her.  Lets move on to Gregory Peck.  All I have to say about him is enough- tall, dark, handsome.  The end.  And finally, it takes place in Europe.  There is so much rich history in Europe.  Especially Italy.  If I could travel back to Europe, I would go to Italy without a doubt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley