My Favorite Blogs

3.28.2012

Growly.

So, it's lunch time and I have given my class silent lunch.  I had no idea that a bunch of 5 year old could be such terrors.  Don't get me wrong, I love these kids to death, but today they have been out of control.  We have 24 individual tubs of manipulatives and while I was doing small group math, the half allowed to play with them decided to dump each and every container into a huge pile onto the carpet.  They didn't stop there.  They mixed them up, threw them across the classroom, and walked all over them (breaking a lot of them).  It took them 35 minutes to clean and sort them all back into the right tubs.  I love my job but today has been awful.  It doesn't help that I am PMS-ing, and dieting.  I'm drinking a slim fast milkshake when all  really want is some chili cheese fries and chicken tenders from sonic. LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!

 I googled "growly bear" and this is what I found.  I call people who are in bad moods growly bears....if you didn't know.

3 comments:

  1. We can thank Ms. Sheri Sadler for that phrase. Steven and Cody might be the original Growly Bear species...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! I hope your day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I googled growly bear and was expecting theirs and Zack's picture to show up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! xo, Ashley